The 2021 National College Entrance Examination kicks off this week, and 10.78 million candidates will rush to the examination room to meet a big test on the road of life.
Recently, there have been cases of local infection and transmission in some places. According to experts from the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, the current situation of epidemic prevention and control is still severe, and various prevention and control measures need to be implemented in accordance with normalized prevention and control requirements.
After the college entrance examination is over, many students will choose to read books in the library in order to get familiar with university life as soon as possible. At the current stage of the epidemic, what are the precautions when going to the library to borrow books or reading?
1. When entering the library, please wear mask properly throughout the entire process, and do not expose your nose to the outside;
2. Keep social distancing, you need to make an appointment in advance before going to the library;
3. Wash your hands often and don't touch your face;
4. Use self-service terminals to borrow books;
5. After the borrowing procedure is completed, place the books in the book sterilizer, close the cabinet and the sterilization process only need 30 seconds;
Evertree China, the LIVA book sterilizer manufacturer, adopts the latest ultraviolet sterilization technology in the world, which can kill 99.9% of the germs on the book within 30 seconds. Evertree will protect your healthy reading.